from 1° March to 15 June and from 16 September to 15 of October from 9.30 - 17.00, closes at 18 .00
from 16 June to 15 September 9.30 - 18.00, closes 19.00
from 16 October to 28 February o9.30 - 16.00, closes 17.00
Time required for visit
- A minimum of 1h - 1h30
- Normal ticket: euro 9,00
- School reduction: euro 6,00 - min.15 pax
- Reduced tickets: euro 7,50 - groups (min. 20 pax), over 65, 6/14 years, members FAI-T.C.I, members Camperlife
- Family ticket: euro 25,00 (parents + children 6/14 years)
- Audio-video guide rental actually free, also available for blind people thanks to a dedicated application
FREE ENTRANCE for:
- Employees of the University of Genoa, employees of the foster company, family members of workers employed by the Gardens
- Students of the University of Genoa
- Children under the age of six, accompanied by parents or other relatives
- Accredited journalists
- Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Members
Annual subscription (valid for 365 days)
- Annual membership (valid for 365 days): euro 25 or 15 euros if over 65 years
- Annual membership is also available for schools at euro 10 for each student
- Guided tours for groups, pre booked: 20 euros
- Educational activities for schools: pre booked, 2 euro (for each student + ticket)
- Explanatory panels relating to the plants
- Refreshment buffet/ and picnic area, for parties
- Paths marked by signage. Maximum altitude of 100 mt
- Disabled: Possibility to avoid stairs using alternative paths. An equipped electric car is available upon reservation. Guide dogs are allowed in the gardens; water is available on request at a ticket office and at the refreshment point.
The electric vehicles are temporarily subjected to technical maintenance and therefore not available, we apologize for the inconvenience and will report immediately when they will be usable again.
- Electric wheelchair: the vehicle is suitable for transporting disabled or people with reduced mobility. The motorized wheelchair has four wheels, padded seat, adjustable in height and depth, 306 ° swivel, reclining backrest and tilting lever with headrest, height adjustable armrests, width and folding, manual brake on the control and electromagnetic brake, bar twist for uneven terrain. The vehicle can be used independently by the visitor and covered by the property's insurance
The service is available by reservation.
- For info and reservations: OMNIA: tel. (+39) 0184 229507 fax (+39) 0184 226029 email: email@example.com
- Animal Entry
- Pets are not allowed in the garden but a hospitality service has been set up for pets. Dog Friendly access to dogs of any size or breed is allowed if properly identified and in compliance with vaccinations (passport, health booklet or model 12). Reservation recommended.
- Dog Friendly Area Regulation